Terms and conditions
The rates published in the Web site are only valid at the time of the quotation; are guaranteed upon receipt of payment. All reservations are subject to availability and can not be guaranteed until full payment has been received. A reservation is considered complete when it provides you with a confirmation number and the corresponding charge is applied. When booking, you consent to the use of your credit card number for payment, and confirm that you acknowledge and accept our reservation policies, payment and cancellation disclaimer.
By completing your reservation you agree to accept the conditions and charges associated with the rate you selected. Currency Conversion are rates confirmed in USD may be converted to local currency by Cancun diving adventure and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations. Credit card charges are subject to additional currency conversions by banks or credit card companies, which are not within Operadora Elitecontrol and may impact the amount charged to your credit card. Keep this voucher in a safe place. It is essential that you print this voucher and present it upon commencement of your service
Cancun diving adventure and its affiliates are independent from suppliers over whom we have no direct control and we act only as agents for the passenger in making arrangements for sightseeing or any other services and do not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, partial cancellations or delay to person or property due to an act of negligence of, or default of any supplier or person rendering any of the services included in the tour. The purchaser hereby waives any claim against Cancun diving adventure and its affiliates related to the service purchased.
Type of information
Information will be compiled in different forms and from different areas of the web site www.cancundivingadventure.com All the personal data voluntarily entered by the user in the electronic address will be subjected to security and privacy standards.
Information to be requested:
- 1. Name (s) and surname.
- 3. Telephone.
- 4. Tax information to issue invoices.
The requested information will enable to contact customers when necessary. Users can be contacted by telephone or e-mail in the event additional information is required to complete a transaction.
The information provided during the registration process, enrollment to any program and promotions is used to conduct internal studies on demographics, interests and behavior of the users for the purpose of providing products, services, content and advertising commensurate with their needs.
The security and confidentiality of the data that users provide to contract a service or buy a product on-line will be protected by a secure server under the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol so that the data sent will be transmitted encrypted to ensure it remains safeguarded. To verify that you are in a protected environment make sure that an S appears in the navigation bar. Example: httpS://. However, and despite counting with more secure tools each day, protection of data transmitted via Internet cannot be guaranteed 100%; so that once received, we will do everything possible to safeguard the information.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent by the web site to the browser. They are stored in the hard drive of computers and are used to determine the preferences of users accessing the electronic portal(www.cancundivingadventure.com) as well as to track determined behaviors or activities.
When the user is on the web site (www.cancundivingadventure.com), he will be sharing this information with Cancun diving adventure unless otherwise specified. Cancun diving adventure has no obligation to keep confidential any other information that the user provides in newsletters and on-line talks (chats), as well as through the cookies. The foregoing, pursuant to the terms set forth in article 109 of the Federal Copyright Law and article 76 bis, fraction I, of the Federal Consumer Protection Law. Information may be disseminated in special cases only, such as identifying, locating or carry out legal actions against those persons who breach the conditions of service of the web site (www.cancundivingadventure.com), cause damages or interfere with Cancun diving adventure , its properties, other portal users or any person who could be affected by such actions. Cancun diving adventure will NOT sell, giveaway, furnish or rent confidential information to third parties. If the user does not want his data to be shared, he may dispense with a specific service or refrain from participating in some promotions or contests. Cancun diving adventure will NOT share confidential information with third parties, unless it receives express authorizations from its subscribers or when a court order is required to comply with certain procedural regulations.
Amendments and update
Personal details provided by the user will form part of a file that will contain his profile, which may be amended by the holder at any time using the user/member and personal identification numbers assigned which may also be amended via telephone or by e-mail.
The user is advised to update his data regularly. Likewise, if he participates in promotions via e-mail he may switch off this service at any time. Confidentiality (minors) Safeguarding children’s information is extremely important, so the data requested will be minimal to provide the services that are offered to this sector. It is recommended that parents and guardians advice minors when surfing the Internet and approve any type personal information to be sent.
Amendments to PRIVACY POLICIES
Cancun diving adventure reserves the right to perform at any time, changes in the present PRIVACY POLICIES and adapt them to legislative developments, case law, as well as market practices. It is the user’s responsibility to read the PRIVACY POLICIES regularly in order to be aware of such changes, which as soon as they are introduced on the web site will come into force automatically.
Reprogramming your activity has no cost, requesting at least 6 hours before your activity. Rescheduling less than 6 hours will have a penalty of $ 10 USD, payable at check-in.
MORE ABOUT PRIVACY POLICIES
Accession Agreement for the use of the website www.cancundivingadventure.com celebrating in the one hand, Cancun diving adventure, and on the other, the user, in which both parts, accept the information stablished in this document.
a) By virtue of the execution of this agreement, Cancun diving adventure grants the user the non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to view and use the web site under www.cancundivingadventure.com TERMS AND CONDITIONS stipulated right here. For the purposes of this agreement, the parties agree that ‘user’ means any person of any nature that goes to www.cancundivingadventure.com website and / or any of its sub-pages that display content and / or the person any nature to be discharged and / or use any of the services offered through this page.
b)The user may only print and / or copy any information contained or published on the website www.cancundivingadventure.com exclusively for personal use. Commercial use of the information is strictly prohibited. In case of legal person, it shall be subject to the provisions of Article 148, section IV of the Federal Law of Copyright.
c)The reprinting, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or otherwise, partial or total, of any information, document or graphic that appears on the website www.cancundivingadventure.com, for any use other than noncommercial one, is expressly prohibited for the user, unless with the prior written permission of Cancun diving adventure.
Rules for the use of www.cancundivingadventure.com websiteThe user and Cancun diving adventure agree the use of the following www.cancundivingadventure.com website rules:
- 1. Information inside www.cancundivingadventure.com website. The user acknowledge and agree that the information published or contained in this website will be clearly identified in such it is recognized that it comes from and has been generated by Cancun diving adventure or its suppliers.
- 2. However, the information, concepts and opinions published in this site do not necessarily reflect the position of Cancun diving adventure or its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensors and licensees (hereinafter the “members”). For this reason, Cancun diving adventure is not responsible for any of the information, opinions and concepts issued in the referred webpage. In this case, the user is encouraged to consult a specialist and / or professional in the field. Also, Cancun diving adventure is not responsible for the information contained in the website, including subpages, on the understanding that the use of it is under user risk and responsibility.
- 3. Cancun diving adventure reserves the right to block access to or remove in whole or in part any information , communications or materials in its sole discretion to be: i) abusive, defanatory or obscene; ii) fraudulent, artificial or misleading, iii) violates copyrights, trademarks, confidentiality, trade secrets or intellectual property rights of a third party; iv) offensive ; or v ) that in any way contravenes the provisions of this agreement . If the user wants more information on a specific topic or Cancun diving adventure provided by suppliers should consult directly with each of them, as appropriate, and / or a specialist in the field.
- 4. The user acknowledges that Cancun diving adventure does not control or censor the content previously available on the website. Therefore, Cancun diving adventure assumes no responsibility for the content on this page provided by independent or outside Cancun diving adventure suppliers, and has no editorial control over the content, information and / or material generated and / or provided by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties belong to their respective author and Cancun diving adventure assumes no liability to it. Likewise, Cancun diving adventure not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, comprehensiveness and / or usefulness of any content supplied by such third parties. Additionally, Cancun diving adventure is not responsible or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and / or reliability of any opinion, information, advice or statement expressed by Cancun diving adventure through its website and under no circumstance Cancun diving adventure be liable for any damage and / or damage, direct or indirect, arising under the trust the user placed on information obtained through its website. Cancun diving adventure reserves the right to delete or modify the content of this page, in the sole judgment of Cancun diving adventure not meet its standards or may be contrary to existing law and therefore will not be responsible for any failure or delay that It is generated by deleting such material.
- 5. Formats. Users acknowledge that providing personal information required in any of the services provided on this website, give Cancun diving adventure the authorization referred to in Article 109 of the Federal Law of Copyright. In all cases, the users will be responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to Cancun diving adventure. Also, for the provision of services, user further agree to accept the terms and conditions stipulated for this purpose.
Copyrights and industrial property
Cancun diving adventure, www.cancundivingadventure.com, the web site, its logos and all the material on this site are trademarks, domain names , trademarks and property of their respective owners and artistic works are protected by international treaties and laws applicable intellectual property and copyright. The copyright on the content, organization, collection, compilation, information, logos, photographs, images, programs, applications, and generally any information contained or published on the website are duly protected www.cancundivingadventure.com for Cancun diving adventure, its affiliates, suppliers and / or their respective owners, in accordance with applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property. The user is expressly forbidden to modify, alter or delete, in whole or in part, notices, trademarks, trade names, signs, advertisements, logos or in general any instructions relating to the ownership of the information contained in the site pointed out. In case the user transmits to Cancun diving adventure any information, programs, applications, software or in general any material that it needs to be licensed across the web site w www.cancundivingadventure.com, the user grants with this act to Cancun diving adventure a perpetual, universal, free, not exclusive, world and free license of royalties, which includes the rights to sublicense, selling, reproducing, distributing, transmitting, creating derivative works, to exhibit them and to execute them publicly. The established in the previous paragraph will be applied equally to any other information that the user sends or transmits to Cancun diving adventure , including, without any limitation, ideas to renew or to improve the web site www.cancundivingadventure.com, already be that these have been included in any space of the notable page or by virtue of other means or manners of transmission known or that they are developed in the future. For the previous thing, the user gives up with this act carrying out expressly any action, demand or claim in opposition to Cancun diving adventure , his members or suppliers for any current or eventual violation of any copyright or intellectual property derived from the information, programs, applications, software, ideas and other material that the own user sends to the web site www.cancundivingadventure.com It is our politics to act against the violations that as for intellectual property they could generate or originate according to the stipulated in the legislation and in other applicable laws of intellectual property, including the elimination or the blockade of the access to material that is subject to activities that infringe the right of intellectual property of third parties. In case some user or third party consider that any of the contents that they find or they should be introduced in the above mentioned site www.cancundivingadventure.com and / or any of his services, violate his rights of intellectual property they will have to send a notification to the following direction (To put email address), in that they indicate:
- i) Personal true information (name, direction, telephone number and email address of the claimant);
- ii) The sign with the personal information of the holder of the rights of intellectual property;
- iii) Precise and complete indication of content protected by means of the rights of intellectual property supposedly infringed, as well as the location of the above mentioned violations in the above-mentioned web site;
- iv) Express and clear declaration of which the introduction of content indicated has been realized without the assent of the holder of the copyrights supposedly infringed;
- v) Express and clear declaration of the claimant, of whom the information provided in the notification is exact and of whom the introduction of content constitutes a violation of the above mentioned rights.
The user admits and accepts that Cancun diving adventure is an independent organization from sponsoring third parties and advertisers whose information, images, announcements and other advertising or promotional material (in the subsequent advertising material) can be published in the web site www.cancundivingadventure.com. The user admits and accepts that the advertising material is not a part of the principal content that is published in the above mentioned site. Likewise, the user admits and accepts with this act that this material is protected by the laws that as for intellectual and industrial property turn out to be applicable.
Denial of guarantees
The user agrees that the utilization of the web site www.cancundivingadventure.com realizes under his own risk and that the services and products that there lend and offer foresee on a base "as is" and " as be available ". Cancun diving adventure does not guarantee that the notable page satisfies the requirements of the user or that the services offered in her do not suffer interruptions, be sure or be exempt from mistakes. Cancun diving adventure does not guarantee or supports in any forms the veracity, precision, legality, morality or any other characteristic of the content of the material that is published in the Cancun diving adventure web site www.cancundivingadventure.com Cancun diving adventure is free of any responsibility and expressed and implicit conditions, related with services and information inside or available through de website, which includes without limitations:
- a) The availability of use of the web site www.cancundivingadventure.com
- b) The absence of virus, mistakes, deactivate devices or any other pollutant material or with destructive functions in the information or available programs in or across this page or in general any fault in the above mentioned site.
- c) Nevertheless, Cancun diving adventure or his suppliers will be able to update the content of the page constant, by what the user is requested bear in mind that some information publicized or contained in or across this web site they can have remained obsolete and / or to contain imprecisions or misprints or orthographic.
Up to the maximum allowed by the applicable laws, Cancun diving adventure will not be responsible, in any case, for direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential losses that in any form stem or are related with:
- a) The use or execution of the web site www.cancundivingadventure.com, with the delay or the lack of availability of Cancun diving adventure 's use.
- b) The expedition or lack of the same one of services of any information or graphs contents or published in or across the notable site.
- c) The update or lack of update of the information.
- d) The alteration or modification, total or partial, of the information after having being included in the above mentioned site.
- e) Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published in the web page or across the leagues that eventually are included in this site.
- f) The expedition or lack of it that other services, all the previous suppositions will be in force, still in the cases in which Cancun diving adventure will have notified or warned it about the possibility that the above mentioned hurts were caused.
Modifications to the web site www.cancundivingadventure.com
Cancun diving adventure will be able at any time and when it is considered it suitable, without need to warn the user, realizing corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of the above mentioned site, without it neither from place nor right to no claim or indemnification, not that this implies recognition of some responsibility in favour of the user.
Cancun diving adventure saves irtself the right to modify the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE of this agreement at any time, being the effective above mentioned modifications of immediate form by means of:
- a) The publication in the web site www.cancundivingadventure.com of the modified agreement.
- b) The notification to the user on the above mentioned modifications.
This way, the user agrees in checking the above mentioned agreement from time to time with the purpose of being kept to so much of the above mentioned modifications. Nevertheless, whenever the user accedes to the notable site will be considered to be an absolute acceptance to the modifications of the present agreement.
Occasionally, Cancun diving adventure will be able to add to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE of the present agreement, additional provisions relative to specific areas or new services that are provided in or across the web site www.cancundivingadventure.com (in subsequent " additional terms "), which will be published in the specific areas or new services of the above mentioned site for his reading and acceptance. The user admits and accepts that these additional terms form a part member of the present agreement for all the legal effects to which there is place.
Abandonment of rights
Cancun diving adventure will be able, at any time and when like that it considers suitable, to yield total or partially its rights and obligations derived from the present agreement. By virtue of the above mentioned transfer, Cancun diving adventure will remain liberated of any obligation in favour of the user, established in the present agreement.
The user agrees indemnify Cancun diving adventure and its sellers and advisers and his members and suppliers, for any action, demand or claim (even of fees of attorneys and of judicial coasts) derived of any breach on the part of the user to the present agreement; including, without limitation of anyone of the derivatives of:
- a) Any aspect relative to the use of the web site www.cancundivingadventure.com
- b) The contained or available information in or across the above mentioned site or in damages, defamation or any other conduct that violates the present agreement on the part of the user in the use of the notable web page.
- c) The violation to the applicable laws or international agreements relative to the copyright or intellectual mentioned web site.
- a) To finish definitively the present agreement.
- b) To stop publishing definitively the web site www.cancundivingadventure.com without any responsibility for Cancun diving adventure, its members or suppliers.
These TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, as well as the additional terms, they constitute the complete agreement between the parts, and it replaces any other agreement celebrated previously. Any clause or provision of the present agreement, as well as of the additional terms, legally declared disabled, it will be eliminated or modified to Cancun diving adventure 's choice, with the purpose of correcting his vice or fault. Nevertheless, the rest of the clauses or provisions will support his force, obligatory nature and validity.
Non resign of rights
The stagnation on the part of Cancun diving adventure, his members or suppliers to the exercise of any right or action derived from the present agreement, never will have to be interpreted as a resignation to the above mentioned rights or actions.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
This agreement will be fastened and will be interpreted in agreement according the laws and the courts of the Federal District, Mexico.